Polar Bear Life

I wake up from my sleep and I start to roll the stone protecting my lair and I sniff the air to know if it’s safe. My cubs come out of the lair and it’s their first time out. We started to walk and from time to time, we had to stop walking to rest a little while. We continued walking until we finally reached our destination. As gently as we could, we got on the ice and waited for a seal. A seal finally came out and I attacked it effortlessly, I gave some food to my cubs and ate some myself. Then we repeated the process all over again until we were full. We went back to the surface tomorrow again, we will do it. 

Then I teach my kids how to navigate the sea ice, when to return to land and how to avoid male polar bears because the male will prey upon my young ones. Today, we will travel to find a different area to sleep in and where there is more food. We had to rest so we went to a nearby cave and while they rested on me I lovingly licked their fur as they rested. After a few hours of resting we get up and start to walk again. My cubs started to get hungry again so we went to the nearby water and we gently got on the ice and waited for a seal. Once a seal came out I effortlessly attacked it. I gave some food to my cubs and gave only a little to myself.

We continued moving. I sensed something was not right so led my cubs somewhere safe and hid. I peeked out a tiny hole left and I saw an arctic fox fell into snow and drowned. We get out safely and go another way. My cubs and I find a new place to stay and since it was nearly nightfall we settle down and go to sleep.